Saturday, April 11, 2009

Bunnybrains on Easter Sunday. Why go to Church?

Sunday, April 12, 2009 at 7:30pm
Jason's Upstairs Bar
521 Warren Street
$5 cover

The Bunnybrains are performing on Easter.....which is appropriate......because of the Easter "bunny" connection, not the Easter "raised from the dead" connection....

I'll be honest, I'm not a fan of Noise "music".

I don't get it. I find it annoying, but I think that's the point.

Remember folks, we have to think outside of the bunny box, and support local culture and give money to local artists......even if they annoy you.

But, what do I know? I'm just a drag queen who works with accountants. I don't understand much of this art stuff that people make or buy in this town.

Who am I to say anything?

If people buy it, great.

I guess it's all part of stimulating the local economy.

Although, I think that if we REALLY wanted to stimulate the economy of Hudson, we would send Bunnybrains on a tour of China, (where they have our money after all the shit that we bought at Walmart that's made in China), and then have Bunnybrains bring some of that money from China back home to Hudson.

Why, I'll even go to China to bring some money back.


Or, maybe I'll just plant a Victory Garden.

Is this recession over yet? I'm bored.

1 comment:

Trixie said...

Hey, there's no such thing as bad publicity. I spelled their name right.