Thursday, April 30, 2009

Dining Out for Life


So, like....
I run this website called GayHudson.com, right? For, like, two years now. So, you would think that someone would tell me that Dining Out for Life, a charity fund-raiser for the AIDS Council of Northeastern New York is happening today...
Yeah, but no.
I have to find out because I'm on someone's email list. Thanks.
Maybe it's because I usually write about blow jobs and wet Tshirt contests....and I make up stories about wars and fighting villagers in mid-Hudson Valley towns?
Maybe....
Restaurants will be donating at least 25% of their sales to help provide essential services to those living with HIV/AIDS and cutting-edge HIV prevention programs throughout the region.

Participating restaurants are:
* Baba Louie's Org. Sourdough Pizza, Hudson (Dinner)
* Ca'Mea Ristorante, Hudson (Lunch, Dinner & Cocktails)
* Mexican Radio, Hudson (Lunch, Dinner & Cocktails)
* Red Dot Restaurant & Bar, Hudson (Dinner)
* Vico Restaurant & Bar, Hudson (Dinner)

1 comment:

Bro' said...

Quote of the day:

"Considering, I spent the last 30+ years of my life wrongly thinking that Jude was a girl that John Lennon was singing to, I think that I have come a long way today."

I don't think this has anything to do with "Gay" or "Hudson", but I couldn't think of another place on the internet to record this revelation.

Happy Happy - Up Up