Sunday, April 26, 2009

Wet Tshirt Contest at the Next Trixie's Party!!!

...this is not what we mean...

I'm sure this happens to you, too. You're in the middle of compiling computer code in a beige cubicle somewhere and you get a text message.

'How about a wet Tshirt contest? We can get a kiddie pool on the stage.'

Fabulous.

I'm thinking....everyone's going to be in WHITE....kiddie pool...water....T shirts...GREAT!!

If you don't HAVE a white t shirt, I'll give you a FREE Trixie T just for entering!

Ideas! Ideas! Ideas!
Gentle readers, I make you no promises....you never know what'll happen....

All I can promise is that each winner, male and female, will get $25 cash plus two free drinks.

I have a feeling that if you're IN the contest, then you probably don't need any more drinks....

This is the plan:


As a project manager, in many beige cubicles, I've learned to set proper expectations - like the expectations for the next Trixie's Whorehouse Wet T Shirt Contest on May 23rd.

Remember, folks, we're only charging $5 at the door.


You pay more for cigarettes.

No comments: