Thursday, June 25, 2009

Stonewall 40th Anniversary Celebrated at Parlor in Hudson!

It's a wonderful day when straight people are reminding you about the Stonewall Riots.

"We really should do something in Hudson for the 40th anniversary of Stonewall, no?"

"Fine," I said, "I'll bake some cream puffs."

Baking cream puffs is a far cry from starting a riot, but maybe we're just not that angry anymore. Or, maybe you win more people over with butter and cream...and some sugar!

Here's the deal:

The Muddy Cup is now PARLOR. You know where it is.

We're here. We're Parlor. Get used to it.

In celebration of the Stonewall Riot this weekend, on Sunday, PARLOR is going to give a free cup of coffee to anyone in drag.

That's enough of a reason for me.

I'll do drag for a cup of coffee. All I need is an excuse, it doesn't have to be a big one. Free coffee? Sure, grab the wig and a pair of hose!

Also, also, also, if you MENTION GayHudson.com, you'll get 50 cents off your order!!

Don't say I never gave you anything.

I'm the gift that keeps giving.

True - I'm baking cream puffs that will be on sale at PARLOR, the first batch will be at Parlor on Sunday.

AND - on Sunday, from 2-4pm, I'll be there, handing out FREE bite-sized cream puff samples. First come, first serve.

Ya snooze, ya looze.

Happy Stonewall Riot!

See you on Sunday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What were in those cream puffs? They were so hard you could break a window, or hit a cop with one.

Trixie said...

The cream puffs were me in food form.

Anonymous said...

So hard on the outside you could break a window or hit a cop, and filled to the gills with creamy oozy filling?