Friday, July 17, 2009

BINGO MADNESS - Tuesday, July 21, 7-9pm @ pm, the wine bar


I can barely walk up Warren Street without someone asking,

"Trixie, when are you going to bring out the magic ball spinner?"

OK, I give.

I'm doing BINGO night at pm, the wine bar, this Tuesday, July 21st, from 7-9 pm.

There will be fabulous prizes, but no cash.

This might be the ONLY Trixie event where I don't try to get cash from you.

Then it would be gambling, and I'd have the police and St. Mary's knocking on my door.

(Right now, I just have a bunch of Mary's knocking on my door!)

There are fabulous prizes, including some of my baked goods, some bottles of wine, and whatever else I'm trying to get rid of around the house.

Maybe you'll win that gift you got me for Christmas.....who knows?

All I can guarantee is that I'll spin some balls for you in my magic ball spinner.

You never know what'll happen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Established in 1997, The Place at Stuart is one of Florida’s premier assisted living facilities, a stable, well-developed, secure community and a proven leader in meeting the needs of older adults. Our objective is to provide older adults with a beautiful, secure and caring environment as they age, free of the daily worries of cooking, cleaning and caring for a home.

Enjoy three delicious meals every day served restaurant style in our elegant dining area where you are sure to enjoy our diverse menu to include minestrone soup, tenderloin of beef with bearnaise sauce or orange roughy en papillote. We offer several different seatings to fit your schedule as well as offer breakfast or lunch out on our beautiful screened patio.

In addition, visit our Soda Shoppe for an afternoon cup of coffee or tea, and don't forget happy hour every Friday afternoon. Our Sunday brunch has been a longtime favorite here at The Place at Stuart and offers plenty of time to enjoy conversation or catching up with the Sunday paper.

The Place at Stuart offers you a choice from a wide variety of daily activities. A movie, an art class or a trip to the mall are just the beginning of the many activities we offer. Play bridge or poker, join in on Bingo, or visit our library and enjoy the variety of books and magazines while you relax in our sunroom. Your days can be filled with as much or as little activity as you desire. Take a nap. Take a walk. Play Bingo. Take a nap. Take your time and enjoy peace of mind at The Place at Stuart.

Anonymous said...

It all sounds so appetizing - creampuffs, biscotti - quick, brand it as "Trixie's Yeast Infection" before someone beats you to it.