Wednesday, August 12, 2009

BINGO MADNESS - Tuesday, Aug 18, 7-9pm @ pm, the wine bar



I'm doing another BINGO night next week at pm, the wine bar.

I can't even make up this story...did you hear the one about the woman taking side BINGO bets at the Hudson American Legion Hall?

You think I'm making this up? I'm not, it's true!

Click here!

Thank G-d she wasn't at my BINGO night! Side BINGO bets! Can you believe it !?!

I would have said, "Listen, lady, take your illegal gambling to another wine bar!"

Or, I would have asked for a cut of the commissions.

(How much do you think she actually made as a BINGO bookie in Hudson? Like $500? I can't imagine even a thousand. I could not have been several thousand...I don't know, I'm just guessing....)

I'm sitting at home, after a Tupperware Benefit Party I just did for the Second Show. It was fun, I think the gals had a good time....and they bought lots of Tupperware!

I know what you're thinking. You're thinking, "Trixie, you are doing so many events lately...."

Yeah, I know. Tell me about it.

Tonight, I walked out of Jason's, in heels and a wig, with a shit load of Tupperware, and I thought to myself,

'What the fuck - I can't wait to go back and work in a beige cubicle in some huge corporate entity, in a pair of khaki dockers and a striped shirt and stare at a computer screen all day!'

Nirvana.

OMG. That would be great! Easy gig, real money!

I'll sit in meetings all day long and assign tasks to people - who will then be held accountable to get them done!

....wow...

Until then, I'll put on a dress and a wig and call out BINGO numbers, bake biscotti, throw parties and sell plastic.

I'll do BINGO nights until I'm not doing BINGO nights.

It's hard being a struggling drag queen...trust me, I haven't quit the day job....

-Trix

PS - Oh yeah, come to BINGO Tuesday night. They're actually fun. Just go out, have a few drinks, and meet some people. What else are you doing on a Tuesday night? Watching TV? Cruising Craigslist?

.....please....

No comments: