Saturday, August 29, 2009

John Mayer


So, like, for real, I have this long-winded blog post under drafts about co-dependent relationships, and friends who you don't hear from for three months as soon as they start dating someone...

And people who are in abusive relationships because the guy is hot and why do we put up with so much shit from stupid jerks?

Basically, wondering why do middle-aged gay men act like teenage girls...and why do we ignore the warning signs?

Then, I found some photos of John Mayer in a Borat thong.


I thought, fuck the essay on co-dependence and superficial, shallow relationships. I'll post it next week...

He has such a cute little butt!

-Trix

Yeah, thanks, John...

1 comment:

Louie Monkey-Pest said...

Even a hetro dude like me had to smile when I read this post.