Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Film Festival Here in Hudson!!

Hi Folks --

This is a big deal.

One week of short films, you get to vote on them, and you get to do it on Warren Street. It's perfect for people who don't have a lot of time or don't want a lot of commitment. Walk in, watch some films, and if you don't like one, then don't worry, there's another one starting in just a few minutes.

Perfect for people who have ADD, or Attention Deficit Disorder.

Just go and watch the films. Then, on Saturday, the 26th, after you're done watching short films, come to my party.


I forget if I've told you or not, maybe not, but I got DJ Lisa to spin in the beginning of the party. I'm putting in some special requests, like "True Faith", by New Order. I know, it's a little 80s, but the 80s was such a good time! People were making money and watching music videos on MTV! Fun, happy, short and sweet!

Although, reading through the lyrics of "True Faith", it's kinda depressing...

I get this feeling I'm in motion
A sudden sense of liberty
The chances are we've gone too far
You took my time and you took my money
Now I fear you've left me standing
In a world that's so demanding

New Order, lighten up a little!

No comments: