Sunday, January 3, 2010

BINGO Madness this Tuesday night Jan 5th at pm!


A gal can only make so much money on Warren Street.

Sometimes, you need to get out of town, make some cash, and bring it back to little old Hudson.

That's what I've been doing.

My house, it ain't gonna repair itself.

And me? No, I don't do any construction work. Are you serious?

You want me to put up dry wall? Please.


Trix has to make the cash so that someone else, some burly man or lesbian, can do it for me.



Anyway, when I'm in between jobs, or work is slow, and I have nothing else better to do, I plan a night of BINGO at pm, the wine bar.

I enjoy calling BINGO numbers. I try to tell some stupid lewd story, which usually gets misconstrued and comes back to haunt me the next day.

It doesn't really matter. At this point in my life, WHAT could anyone possibly say about me that hasn't been said.

True story...

I'm in the train station in Baltimore....and John Waters is there, SCREAMING into his cell phone.

True story....really...

And he's screaming,

"What did she say about me? I want to know, what did she say?"

And I'm thinking.......

'John, really, after you've made a movie with a singing asshole, does it really matter?'

Come to Trixie's BINGO Madness!
You never know what the prizes will be!

No comments: