Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Gay Pride Themes? Really?



Why do Gay Pride Parades have to have "THEMES"?

Granted, I know that I throw theme parties in town....like, everyone wear white or red or a toga....whatever...

Someone sent me a link for the Gay Pride in New Hope, PA. New Hope, is, I guess, like an older sister city to Hudson. A small town with a lot of antique stores and homosexuals.

Anyway, New Hope is having a Pride Day and the theme is "It's a Family Affair".

Don't believe me? Here's the link.

Yes, Mr. French was really gay, but, "It's a Family Affair" is a lame theme, if you ask me.

You're going to have your Gay Pride theme based on a 70s television show?

In that case, Hudson's theme will be "Match Game"!


So, now, here it is, late at night, and I can't sleep because I'm thinking of different themes for Hudson Pride.

Here are my ideas for Hudson Gay Pride themes:

  • It's about time!
  • Really? There are gay people in Hudson? No!

Or, just go with an old Hudsonian standard theme for gay pride:


  • Cash in advance, thanks

I think I'll keep thinking about it.

:)

Trix


1 comment:

unkle bill said...

dadgummit ain't GAY theme enough ?