Saturday, November 20, 2010

Dan Rupe Studio Sale Next Week

I've dated artists.

It's always something with them.....

They really are difficult. Always thinking, thinking, thinking....talking about their FEELINGS and emotions.

So annoying.

After dating a artist for a while, you think, 'Can't I just date a trucker?'


Someone who's away a lot, comes back home, really horny, we have tons of sex, drops off money for the bills, and then leaves again.

I don't have to have another conversation about "feelings" or "what are you thinking about now?" or the dreaded, "we have to talk."

You know what? We DON'T have to talk.

So, I've stopped dating artists....I think...

Unless they're an artist/trucker.

:)

Trix

Oh yeah, don't forget - Dan Rupe is having a studio sale. I don't think that Dan is a trucker....but he does live on a truck route.

Close.


DAN RUPE STUDIO SALE

Fine Art
(Paintings, Drawings, from10:30AM to 5:30PM)
Collectibles
(by appointment after 2:30PM)

WHEN:
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Sunday, November 28, 2010

WHERE:
510 Columbia Street, Hudson, NY
(SIGN AT THE DOOR)

HOURS:
10:30AM to 5:30PM daily

INFORMATION:
Phone 518 828 9760

No comments: