Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Gio, could you please stop talking? Just for a few seconds?

Homer in some stuff I just happen to have around the house...


Hey Hudson -

Well, I'm back in Hudson full-time, at least for a while, and I'm booking events left and right. Yesterday alone, I booked two.

I'm doing a BINGO night in Poughkeepsie on the 19th, and then it looks like Hedda Lettuce is coming up for a show at Stageworks on Saturday, Feb. 5th, and I'm going to be doing something with that.



Plus, Gio and I are doing another party at the Red Dot, the RED PARTY, on Feb. 12th. All the info is on the sidebar of this blog.

It's kinda amazing I'm still working with GIO after three years, considering....

Yesterday, true story, we were talking about the Red Party....

I take that back. HE'S talking....a mile a minute - non-stop. Even if I TRY to say something, he doesn't stop talking.

I've had "conversations" with GIO, when I'm talking, and he just talks right over what I'm saying. He doesn't even acknowledge that I'm speaking. It's as if someone pushed him down and hill, and he just can't stop.

....I'll push him down a hill...

He's running down the hill, mouth going a mile a minute, arms flailing, total stream of consciousness.

A stream of consciousness like a William Faulkner novel, but set in an Italian family from Queens.



This is a photo me, waiting for GIO to stop talking.


Now, the best, and only good part of this - which I've used for my own entertainment and amusement - is that during his verbal diarrhea/monologue, you can get any information out of him that you want.

He doesn't keep track of what he's saying. He can't - even the fastest computers could not log all that data so quickly.

...and the "Safe Search" is OFF.

Every now and then, I insert a little question, and see what response I get, like;

'What was the biggest dick you had?'

Then, I just sit back and take notes.

He said to me the other day,

"Trixie, when I'm dead, THEN you can have a moment of silence."

I said, "No Gio, when you're dead, then we'll FINALLY have a moment of silence!"

Yesterday, true story......

We were talking about someone else, and no matter the topic, he brings it back to himself,

GIO: ".....and that used to happen to ME! You would never believe how stupid I was!"

TRIX: "Actually, I do believe it."


So, yeah. It's been three years of Trixie's Whorehouse, but it seems like thirty.

See you at the Red Party at the Red Dot. Sat. Feb 12th.

-Trix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my God, I'm dying.....