Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Paul Deen and Hudson Pride

Paula Deen riding Lady Gaga from
PaulaDeenRidingThings.com

When is my next party?

I really don't know. Sometime. I have to figure it out.

Hudson Pride is now in full-planning mode, so there's SO MUCH to organize.

I bake cookies, and I have a full-time job.

But, thank G-d for facebook to distract me from my actual, and not-so-actual (drag) lives.

This way, I can look at blogs such as PaulaDeenRidingThings.com

Which is really amazing.

I totally enjoy watching Paula Deen ride a stick of butter through mashed potatoes.



Pride is going to be from June 17-19, 2011 this year.

There are going to be TWO boat cruises on Friday night, and the parade will be on Saturday at noon, and then a big party, and on Sunday, it's going to be Family Pride on Warren Street.



We will NOT be asking Paula Deen to be the Grand Marshall.

Trix

No comments: